GCP Infrastructure Engineer - Trondheim (Potential to work remote)
We are currently seeking a cloud infrastructure engineer for a global leader in smartphone personalisation. You will join an up-scaling in-house engineering culture at an exciting time. In the future, there is the opportunity to make true technological advancements into the commercial NFT market for user personalization.
The platform currently processes over 100 million requests per day from 30 million monthly users, serviced by over 100 microservices and multiple Kubernetes clusters.
* Maintain and develop cloud services hosted in Google Cloud Platform
* Monitor, investigate, and resolve operational issues
* Providing technical guidance and support to the wider organisation
You will liaise with the wider technology teams to efficiently implement new features based on your infrastructure design and maintenance meaning your contribution will have a genuine effect on the product. With the range of micro-services involved you can take great autonomy over your work, defining your role based on where your technological interests lie.
* Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages
* Prior experience with Cloud (whilst we work under GCP, we welcome experience with Azure & AWS)
* Experience with container technology
* Willingness to learn and work with new technologies
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication with technical and non-technical team members
* A genuine interest in the technology that support our users and customers around the world
* Highly competitive salary with the potential for company performance related bonus
* Strong pension contribution above minimum
* Budgets for laptop, phone and home office set-up
* Flexible working arrangements
* Sociable work environment with in-office lunches and coffee provided
My client is actively interviewing and looking to hire before the summer break. If you feel this could be an interesting role, please send a copy of your CV to:
Or call me directly:
+46 10 199 26 98
Even if this role is not exactly right for you but are exploring the market, get in contact! We can have a quick chat about your skill-set and the type of opportunity you are looking for and work together to find the most suitable positions for you.