Full Stack Developer
INSIDE IR35 | Fully Remote | 12 Month Contract | £600 - £750
Jefferson Frank are looking to on-board an experienced Full-Stack Developer for an exciting new greenfield project.
* Develop high-quality security conscious code.
* Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the development manager and the rest of the development team.
* Write tests to ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
* Review pull requests on GitHub
* Manage your own time and schedules to make sure deadlines are set correctly.
* State management tools in React and appropriate use cases, Redux vs Context vs Prop drilling.
* API Development
* Knowledge of back-end technologies (Node).
* Excellent knowledge of MVC best practices and structuring.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
* A strong understanding of interface and user experience development, and best practices for web and mobile.
* Great team player who can work well with both product, design and key stakeholders.
* Implement the 4 S's (Security, Stability, Scalability and Speed to Market)
* Knowledge of typescript
* Experience with GIT & version control
* Some DevOps experience (AWS)
* Experience using GraphQL, with complex mutations and queries
* Headless CMS experience
Please apply or feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.