Full Stack Developer - Oslo
Working as a part of the development team, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for implementing front-end applications together with the team members in the ACB squad. The development team supports the business needs of the audio visual vertical for analytics and customer behavior based on video processing, stream contribution and provides flexible customer reporting. Most of the team daily tasks involve working with Git, React.js, Java, Kotlin, Kafka and migrating the applications to run cloud-native (Azure). Our projects have documentation on Confluence. We organize our work with Jira. In this role the focus will be on Node.js, React.js and CSS/HTML.
* Backend technologies basic understanding and willingness to work with Java/Kafka.
* HTML 5 / CSS 3
* A problem-solving attitude, i.e. not just focused on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how best to solve them
* Understanding of software architecture principles
* Understanding of REST API concepts
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of TypeScript, GraphQL, Webpack, MongoDB
* Familiarity with SQL databases
* Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline (GitLab), Docker / Azure / Kubernetes and container hosting infrastructure.
* Knowledge of (or interest in learning) modern software system observability stack e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, New Relic