Role - Business Analyst (Salesforce & Vlocity)
Duration - 6 Months + Extensions
IR35 Status - Outside
Location - 100% Remote
Start - 26/07/21
I am currently working with a client who are on the hunt for a Business Analyst. You will be working on an implementation project for a large Telco customer.
This role will support a major Salesforce/Vlocity implementation project. The position will work with business stakeholders to ensure the prioritisation and implementation of changes for Salesforce and its applications and systems.
PLEASE NOTE - Vlocity experience is essential for this role.
You are expected to:
* Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into technical specifications
* Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users and IT developers (Solution Architects, Salesforce Developers, Chief Architects, PMO's)
* Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them
* Communicate project progress via required reporting tools
* 5 years experience as a Business Analyst within Telecom domain with at least 2 years' working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
* Experience working in Cloud platform is advantageous
* Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Experience in Business Process Mapping and requirements gathering
* Comfortable in a technical environment