Cloud/Kubernetes Architect (competitive hourly rate)
I am working with a client who is looking for a Cloud Architect to help them migrate their production environment which is currently on-site to the cloud, preferably AWS. They are also looking to migrate their testing and development environment from rancher 1.6 to Kubernetes. This client is committed to investing into their employees so that our people have a healthy culture and the skills to thrive.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the quality of the new production environment in terms of design, scalability, security and performance
* Ability to identify problems proactively and come-up with efficient solutions
* Is able to create a stable microservice architecture in Kubernetes in AWS
* Takes the lead in the project and is able to be hands on
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with SQL databases and using Terraform and Jenkins to set up an infrastructure
* Proficient with Java applications
* Proficient in AWS services
* Has previous experience in cloud migration
Please note that this role in onsite and has to be in Sweden.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.