To succeed in this role they would like you to have:
* Professional SW development experience in data-driven solutions and data analytics related to health and social care
* Hands-on experience in working with data processing, data modeling, data integrations and data storing
* Cloud-computing infrastructure experience
* SW development skills in Java, Python, Scala, SQL, NoSQL, Kubernetes, Node.js, React.js, TypeScript etc.
* Knowledge of big data related technologies like Databricks/Azure Synapse, Apache Spark and Kafka
* Experience in Microsoft Azure and related technologies like IoT Hub, Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, and Azure Machine Learning Services
* Passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher
* Passion to build great products and solve complex customer problems
* Confidence to take responsibility, honesty and openness as a member of a team
What will we offer to you besides exciting growth opportunities and people:
* An exciting career path with personal and professional development opportunities
* Wide range of learning events and learning communities to participate
* Possibilities for certifications
* Possibilities for internal rotation
* Wide network of experts
* Rich customer and project base
* Hybrid ways of working
* Flexible working times
* Lunch, well-being, culture, and commuting benefit
* Work devices e.g., laptop, phone
* Healthcare services
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.