HR Advisor - 12 months FTC - Wimbledon/Hybrid - £36,500 + Bonus
We're a leading Global Technology Services company who are renowned for our expertise in the Cloud domain.
We have an immediate requirement for a HR Advisor to join the team providing Maternity cover for a minimum of 12 Months. You'll work with a small team based out of our Wimbledon office supporting our global business.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Providing generalist HR support and advice to employees & leaders within the organisation.
- Provide active response to all HR queries, primarily logging sickness / absence and updating our internal system with personnel changes.
- Support the wider business on People & Culture projects.
- Contract administration including reporting and data management.
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a HR related role.
- Experience working for a Technology based organisation
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent digital skills including experience of HRIS (ideally MS Dynamics and iCIMS)
- English Language skills essential
- Quarterly Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%,
- 25 days annual leave.
- Hybrid working, 3 days per week office based, Wimbledon.
For more information, send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.