AWS Data Architect
Remote (UK candidates only)
£90,000 - £110,000 DOE
Jefferson Frank have been enlisted to work with an exciting client who are looking for accomplished professionals within Data Architecture. They specialise in advanced data/analytics, and specialist ML/AI layered projects typically for top FTSE 250 companies, and have been recognised as AWS's ML Partner of the year. They are a rapidly growing consultancy who make in house bespoke solutions leveraging some of the most modern AWS technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build strong relationships with clients understanding their needs and technical maturity
* Translate requirements technical and non technical into solutions leveraging modern AWS serverless technologies
* Architect and implement solutions using AWS (S3, Redshift, Lambda, DynamoDB, Glue etc)
* Liasing with clients to define requirements
* ETL/ELT, Data Modelling, Data Warehouse/design
* Owning deployment of your work
* Work closely with other internal teams, they're a collaborative group of techies!
* Working closely with Data Scientists at understanding the needs and implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep learning applications
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven AWS design, implementation and support experience
* Excellent document production skills - design documents and architecture diagrams
* Ability to present work directly to clients
* Background in application development and experience in at least one high level programming language (ideally Java, Python or Node JS).
* Strong Agile experience.
* In depth knowledge in: o AWS network services (AWS VPC, Subnetting, Security Groups, and Routing) o AWS core services (EC2, RDS, S3, and ElastiCache) o AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB)
* Ability to create high quality Cloud Formation or Teraform scripts, proven ability to use the AWS CL and GIT/SVN.
* Strong Unix and Bash knowledge.
* AWS Solution Architect, Associate Certification or at least 3 years' experience of AWS.
* Flexible working hours and remote working
* Flexible benefits
For more information please apply below with your CV to Steven Mckay at Jefferson Frank, or email directly: email@example.com