AWS Cloud Architect (Contractors - competitive hourly rate)
Fully remote in the EU
I am currently working with a client who are in need of a AWS architect to assist with application development, cloud implementation and to provide great support to your team on a daily bases.
Could you be the AWS architect that my client has been looking for?
What skills we require you to have
* AWS (main focus) & Azure Infrastructure and Services (blueprints, provisioning, IaC)
* Oracle, MSSQL knowledge is a bonus
* Cloud operations (experience in enterprise scale managed service) for a "follow-the-sun" support model
* Have an architectural design thinking mentality
* Application server Tomcat, IIS are a bonus
* Proficient using CI/CD tools
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.