Our Client is looking for a AWS Data Engineer for immediate hire. This position focuses more on the SQL DBA side but does require some data modeling experience. Our client is both a lawfirm and an software organization. They have a product called Cobalt and are about to release a B2C mobile app as well.
* Amazing product that makes a difference in people's lives
* SIIA CODiE Award Winner
Role & Responsibilities
Minimum 4 Years' Experience:
* Expertise in SQL Server Administration
* DBA expertise supporting operational and analytical relational databases, with a focus in cloud database services (RDS, Aurora, S3, Lambda and Serverless Applications)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, etc.)
* Experience with data design, data flow, and data optimization
* Highly efficient with monitoring tools (SolarWinds, NewRelic, DataDog)
* Demonstrated strength in SQL, Query performance tuning, Data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing (No-SQL experience is a plus)
* Development and maintenance of SSIS and SSRS packages or PowerBI a plus
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in an organization with a key 24 X 7 reliance on its databases is preferred.
* Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and negotiation skills
* Collaborate patiently, positively and constructively with clients and business groups
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision, and highly organized
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Ability to think creatively, self-driven and self-motivated
* Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or a combination of relevant certifications and job experience.
* AWS Certifications a plus.
* Plus benefits (Including Unlimited PTO)