130k - 140k + 8% Bonus
Our TOP CLIENT has retained us for a Data Modeler role. The Data Modeler will be creating cutting edge products for a company specializing in IOT. Our client is looking for a Data Modeler with a fresh perspectives in leveraging modern technology to deliver cloud-base technology for data integration and data warehousing.
* Hybrid work model 2x onsite per week.
* Building Data Models
* Snowflake OR Redshift or Cloudera
* Monitoring and Logging (Grafana or Prometheus are ideal)
* experience working in Data Warehouses.
* DevOps experience.
* Advanced SQL skills
* Building data integration solutions using tools such as Talend, Nifi, Kafka, Matillion, dbt, and Airflow.
* Experience in Snowflake or similar cloud data warehouse, object-oriented programming language development, AWS and related products, and REST/SOAP/Bulk API integration is required.
* Additionally, familiarity with statistical concepts, data science concepts including ML and AI, and Agile development methodologies are preferred.
* The role focuses on designing and building business intelligence models and solutions.
* supporting senior executives globally in their data ingestion and transformation needs using Talend and Snowflake technologies
* Supporting BI solutions, building and updating logical and physical data models, and migrating datasets.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus company match, mental health support, paid sick/holiday/vacation time, employee discount program, and tuition reimbursement options. 8% performance bonus.
Reach out to me directly if interested: