Are you ready for a next step in your career?
Do you love working in the Cloud? Than our client would be potentially a great fit for you! They are an ambitious 30+ engineers scale-up organisation that put an emphasis on the "person". Within their umbrella of brands they have Data, Cloud and an IaC team where you can receive the flexibility from different sides. They mainly support top organizations in the Netherlands with their digital transformation within the Cloud.
Where do you end up? You will be working with a highly ambitious team of Cloud Engineers, where they are mainly involved in working with Cloud technology. There main goal is to deliver quality on the challenging projects they are working on. You will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology within the Cloud itself. As an organisation they love to keep their communication lines short and offer an open and transparent environment to operate in. They like the fact that their engineers work together and share knowledge with each other where this encourages to stimulate the growth of every engineer of the team. They organize Cloud events in Europe where you could be a public speaker and get the chance to share your knowledge and expertise within the cloud with other engineers.
Currently, the organisation is actively hiring to expand the team. Are you the person who likes to bring the organisation to the next level and see your ideas implemented? Than this will be the environment where you receive the chance to stimulate your career.
Role & Responsibilities
* Passion for Cloud - AWS, Azure
* Being able to translate the technical aspects to the business and manage to support the digital transformation of various organisations.
* Offering Cloud solutions to ambitious organisations in the Netherlands
Skills & Qualifications
* Communicating in English and/or Dutch
* Experience with Python, or other programming languages
* Experience with AWS or Azure
* Experience with IaC and CI/CD pipelines
* Competitive salary + Bonus
* Leasecar or Mobility package + Laptop + Phone
* General expenses coverage
* Pension plan
* Study Budget