We are looking for a Data Engineer in Oslo to work at the intersection of research, business, and technology!
We have a unique opportunity to be involved in transforming research-based work into industrial applications, and help commercial customers in their digitalisation journey
Your day-to-day could include:
* Working across various projects with external customers and internal teams to facilitate digital transformation
* Meeting with teams to understand the problems they are facing, discuss ideas, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choice, and deliver complete solutions
* Working as part of an agile, cross-functional team where you will bring your expertise, but also be exposed to new technologies and methodologies
You will be able to diversify your knowledge in a range of domains such as MedTech, Energy, and Aquaculture whilst collaborating with an international team from a range of academic and industrial backgrounds. Knowledge-sharing is central to creating new and innovative solutions!
We are looking for you tohave some of the following skills & experiences:
* Bachelors/Masters in a relevant subject (Maths, Physics, Computer Science, or similar)
* 2+ years experience with Data or Software Engineering
* Proficiency in Python, and the ability to write clean, testable and maintainable code
* An understanding or interest in data science / machine learning / AI is beneficial
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms
As much as we hope you find your work rewarding, there are lots of additional benefits on offer to ensure an enjoyable experience!
Some of these include:
* Comprehensive health and travel insurance policy for your peace of mind
* A generous budget for the equipment you require to be most productive in your role
* A modern and centrally located Oslo office with delicious subsidised meals available
* Working options to suit your lifestyle, including flexible working hours, and a hybrid home/office environment
* Access to company cabins to enjoy your vacation time in
* Sponsored company outings & events to spend relaxed time with your colleagues
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org