Software Engineer - Architecture
This Swedish Fintech company is developing the first cloud-native trading and portfolio insight solution for asset managers.
They are now looking for a software engineer experienced with system architecture to strengthen their core product and team in central Stockholm.
You will be working on the evaluation and development of our microservices architecture, event-based messaging, and testing frameworks.
Here you will work in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of autonomy.
* Improving their core technology platform - everything from stability and performance to use of use and scalability
* Building features that provide quick value to users.
* Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle. Design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
* Learn and try new things to feed your thirst for knowledge and experience.
* Work with the hardware and dev tools of your choice
* 7+ years experience with software development - ideally with Java or Go
* 3+ years of experience designing, building, and maintaining microservices.
* Experience with automated test frameworks
* Knowledge about financial instruments, Kubernetes, Go/Java is a plus
How they enjoy work
* Strong tech stack
* A high degree of autonomy
* Vast learning opportunities in both the financial domain and latest technologies
* Flexible working hours and location
* Company trips and events
* 30 vacation days
* Health and Pension programs
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com