My Client is a start-up business in London, that is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy that provides data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. The clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies.
The team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences. Due to recent growth, they are on the hunt for a PMO Analyst. You will be working on an implementation project for a large Telecoms customer.
This position is for an experienced PMO Analyst to support the CRM Programme Manager in delivering a large-scale Salesforce implementation for a large Telecoms client.
Role & Responsibilities
* Report on the current status of programme deliverables and milestones
* Driving the adoption of the project lifecycle and key deliverables
* Coordination of programme risks and issues
* Reporting on the status of individual workstreams
* Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles
* Coordination of project governance arrangements, post-project reviews, programme level workshops
* The ideal candidate for this role will be a PMO Analyst with experience in programme organisation and coordination within a structured project management framework. They will also be confident in putting together and presenting original ideas and possess an analytical mindset.
* Experience of working on a Salesforce or similar CRM implementation is a strong preference as well as Telco industry experience