Node.JS Developer, Start-Up, Music Industry
This product development company works with a variety of large names and small start-ups on an international basis. Coordinating with various copyright holders, these guys want to make sure that everyone gets paid fairly for their contributions to the world of music.
Because music has value!
They are for those who want to write clean and efficient code to make their systems even better and build new features from scratch too. Their teams can be quite agnostic in terms of language and today have back-end in Go and Node but will implement other web languages as needed. These guys work together as a team and learn from each other with the help of pair programming, continuous code reviews, demo hits, and meet-ups. They take testing seriously and are proud of their automation.
As a developer here, you will be helping create the conditions fora vibrant music world, where everyone gets paid fairly.
What Skill-set do they need?
* 2+ years' professional experience in Node.JS
* Hands-on experience with MongoDB or SQL
* An interest in React.JS
It is also a big plus if you: Speak Swedish
Above all, they want to find the right person to fit into their team. So, get in touch with you if you are passionate about building good technology and want to learn how to write better code.
What's on offer?
* Fixed monthly salary up to 50,000 SEK and in-house position in central Stockholm
* Excellent working culture in a small and stable business
* Opportunity to build solutions from scratch (greenfield projects)
* Take ownership over the product - help decide where they go next!
* An opportunity to broaden your expertise and grow within this company as it continues to expand
Want to join them?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.