Senior AWS Devops
We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. We are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. Invest in us and we'll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our development team and are now looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer. You will be working with architects, technologists and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with our clients. Additionally, the Senior AWS DevOps Engineer will take a lead role working closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
* Provide technical expertise for provisioning AWS/SaaS and on-premise products
* Strong understanding of the development lifecycle and experience of working under Agile development methodologies
* Advocate the AWS Well-Architected Framework & Serverless workloads
* Configure and work with:
* AWS DevOps tooling
* Containerisation technologies (Docker)
* Version control using Git-based repositories (BitBucket/GitHub)
* API-driven and microservices-based architectures
* Development of Python applications with unit tests as-standard (TDD)
* Extensive experience in information technology
* 5+ years actively working with AWS workloads; provisioning and/or managing AWS infrastructure
* 2+ years actively developing Python-based Applications (Lambda desirable)
* Knowledge of Python programming language
* Knowledge of one high-level infrastructure as code software (CloudFormation or Terraform desirable)
* Full WFH office set up
* Private health care
* Pension match up to 5%
* quarterly profit share of 8%
* 24 days holiday minimum