Product Owner- Helsinki- up to 5500€/pm + bonus
Our client is to be one of the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy and are looking for a Product Owner to strengthen their Nordic Business Technology team.
* You will be responsible for managing the development of new web-based products and features.
* Collaboration with the development team including testers
* Maintaining the product roadmap
* Collaborating closely with designers, developers and other stakeholders to ensure a quality product development
* Defining goals, creating release plans and handlings distribution of tasks together with vendors project managers
* Assisting the development team in clarifying requirements and helping them to understand the business side.
* Facilitating communication and collaboration between diverse stakeholders
* Solution-oriented mindset with effective communication and collaboration skills.
* Business and customer-oriented mindset
* Experience being a leader/PO in a web team
* Will to take responsibility and well-organized, self-motivated, and systematic way of working.
* Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
* Strong motivation to always learn more.
You will be involved in new and exciting work, where no two days are the same. The position comes with an extensive benefit package and bonus scheme which can be discussed in further detail.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-lee-wright-54b242221/ |
Phone: +358 75 326 3948
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialize in Mobile, Web, and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security