Cloud Operations Team Lead
Remote and hybrid remote options available UK and Ireland wide
Salary DOE + Bonus
The Cloud Operations DevOps teams are Responsible and Accountable for the online Product portfolio. The teams ensure our Products and Services are constantly available for our customers to use to run their businesses. The Cloud Operations Team Lead is responsible for ensuring their products provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience by ensuring they remain available, secure and performant. The team lead is responsible for ensuring their Cloud Operations team deliver to agreed roadmaps and works with the Product teams ensuring roadmaps are defined and release management is in place. This role is required to lead a team of Cloud Operations Specialists and co-ordinate the teams activities, reporting to a Cloud Operations Manager/Director who is fully accountable for the Products.
This is a people lead role but may also be a technical lead. As the Team Lead, you will provide guidance across a range of operations and you place an emphasis upon upskilling of staff and on the job training.
We always looking at new technologies, to give customers an even better experience. There is an expectation that you will have experience with a selection of the following technologies however we are technology agnostic:
* Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux
* Cloud Providers: Amazon Web Services
* Serverless: AWS Lambda or similar
* Container Platforms: Docker, Kubernetes etc
* Infrastructure as Code: CloudFormation, Terraform
* Automation and Scripting: PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Go
* Build/Release Tools: Git, Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, XL Release
* Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell DSC
* Lead experience to inspire and grow a team of talented DevOps engineers.
* Min 5 yrs Cloud Experience (AWS)
25+ days holidays
Flexible remote working