Senior Data Engineer - MLflow/Kubeflow
Job Description -
My client is looking for someone passionate about managing teams to deliver excellent design and implementation, to work with a cutting edge Data science team to effectively use advanced machine learning models and implement learning algorithms/data ingestion pipelines. Must be confident in ability to communicate with highly technical and executive audiences. Nine month contract with high potential to be extended several times. Daily rate - open to negotiation.
Roles & Responsibilities -
* Implementation of ETL and data ingestion pipelines, machine learning algorithms and pipelines using tools like MLFlow/KubeFlow
* Productionising machine learning models through MLOps pipeline
* Design and implement solution components to ensure successful migration of modelling activities to the Cloud
* Advisory services on the Data Cloud space by careful selection of appropriate modern data science technologies
Skills & Qualifications -
* 4+ years of experience using Big Data Technologies (Hive/Impala/Spark)
* Knowledge of Data modelling techniques (especially Feature Engineering).
* Preferable skills: MLFow/Kubeflow
* Essential languages: Java, Scala and/or Python, Bash Scripts
* Excellent communication skills
Location - Fully remote (all UK candidates apply)
Please send your CV to email@example.com