Jefferson Frank is seeking a talented Business Data Analyst to join a large financial institution currently expanding their Risk division.
You will be joining a fast-paced, demanding company - currently going through a migration project. Working alongside other ETL developers, Data Scientists, Architects and Delivery Leads.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will act as an interface between the business and the data developer teams
* You will work closely with the business to capture and document the business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, process flows and data flows
* You will test the ETL processes used to support the enterprise data environment that consist of Big Data technologies
* You will feed into the design of scalable and secure data solutions that will be consumed by business applications such as statistical models or MI reports
Skills & Qualifications
* More than 2 years of experience using Abinitio - essential
* Proficient use of SQL
* Hadoop - Cloudera
* Experience working with Risk or Finance would be advantageous
* Excellent career progression
* Fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to learn from market-leading professionals