We have a great new role for a backend developer within an exciting and established start-up in Oslo!
You will work on products which seek to make the oil industry more efficient and sustainable by reducing emissions and wastage.
Responsibilities will include working with large amounts of data, optimisation, and building microservices to be deployed on Azure and Kubernetes.
Experience with F# (professionally or in hobby projects) is essential.
The company has around 50 employees today, including a strong development team consisting of 14 talented individuals, and with plans to grow this department over the course of 2021.
The team is cross-functional so you will work alongside data scientists, front end developers and designers in an agile environment.
* Exciting start-up with strong financial backing
* Very good technical environment
* Have a good canteen on-site with subsidised lunch
* Christmas and summer parties, and social activities including Friday beers every other month
* Career progression, very flat structure today but potential for growing into Tech Lead positions in the future
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org