Snowflake Data Engineer
I have an exciting opportunity with a client looking for a highly skilled Data Engineer with significant experience of Snowflake.
As well as being an expert in the Snowflake cloud platform, you'll have a strong background in Data Ingestion and Integration, designing and implementing ETL pipelines on various technologies, Data Modelling and a rounded understanding of data warehousing.
What you will have experience with:
* Snowflake experience, other cloud datawarehouse or database background.
* DBT desirable
* Strong data manipulation/data wrangling.
* Qlik/Tableau desirable
* Agile, DevOps/DataOps development practice
What you'll get for this role:
* Salary up to £60,000 London
* Generous pension (starting level client contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Part of the Sales Bonus Scheme
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for products
* Brilliant flexible benefits
* Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
* 21 volunteering hours per year
Apply below with your CV or email Steven Mckay directly at email@example.com