Our client is looking for a proficient Python/Django developer or architect to join the team developing and maintaining RADEA, cloud-based RFID data consolidation and reporting platform. The new team member would focus their skills and experience on developing the backend and REST API components of the RADEA web service but would also participate in improving and planning the full software stack for future requirements as well as delivering it to our customers through our CI/CD pipeline.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Development, optimization and documentation of data models and related REST API views using the Django framework.
* Development of business-critical backend data processing routines.
* Future development of the current architecture
* Aiding in the development of RADEA's web frontend and its data reporting components.
* Aiding and documentation to in-house client software developers and other integrators dependent on RADEA.
* Providing expert-level technical support as required by ongoing business cases.
* Participation in the continuous improvement of our dev-ops toolchain, quality assurance and software testing efforts.
Qualifications and skills:
* Proficiency in Python or other programming language
* Familiarity with the Django and/or React or similar web framework
* Experience in Unix/Linux system administration
* Ability to produce transparent documentation of newly developed software components, interfaces, and processes
* Ability to benchmark and optimize program code and database queries with respect to given computational resources (CPU time, memory, storage, network bandwidth etc.)
* A structured approach to debugging complex systems you may be unfamiliar with
* Experience in REST API development and testing
* Familiarity with git collaboration workflow
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.