Senior Java Developer - Competitive salary
Office based role - Prague
I am working with an ambitious client within the finance sector, who are looking for talented developers to join their expanding team. You will work on the development and architecture of complex projects, focused around data and applications using Java. This company are a reputable organisation, with teams across UK, US and the Czech Republic.
Role & Responsibilities
* Produce high quality coding using Java technologies.
* Responsible for the design, development and deployment of multiple software and applications architecture.
* Analysing and creating data flows for accurate and efficient decisions.
* Testing and maintenance of the core data applications.
* Providing solutions for the development specifications.
* Contribute knowledge to other complex projects within the business.
Skills & Qualifications (Not all are essential)
* Strong experience using Java 8+ (Essential)
* Familiar with Spring/Spring boot frameworks
* Experience using Database Connectivity and multi-threading
* Excellent knowledge of the full development cycle, including design principals
* Pension scheme
* Progression opportunities
* Company bonus
* Private health care
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.