Senior Platform Engineer - Fintech - LDN/Remote - £85,000
We provide asset services and solutions to our clients. With the backing of one of the largest banks in the world - we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions when banking solutions are concerned.
With an extremely dynamic network of offices globally we insist on continuous learning and development. This, companies with total collaboration with teamwork, work-life integration and a range of exciting projects ensure an amazing place to work.
This role is hybrid with a weekly visit to the office in central London.
Because of demand and growth within the DevOps team, we are looking for an experienced professional who has a passion for implementing cloud technology.
* Support the migration of applications and databases from on premise infrastructure to AWS
* Build CI/CD pipelines and instill automation with Jenkins, CircleCI or UI-based CI/CD like AWS CodePipeline
* Work with developers and team members to architect solution on a cloud platform for application hosting and to resolve to build, environment and code deployment issues
* 3+ Years of Experience in full-stack Development or DevOps (AWS environments)
* Proficiency in a scripting language, ideally Python
* Experience working with infrastructure as code Terraform ideally
* Experience with Docker and cluster managers like Kubernetes
In return an attractive package is on offer for those looking for a clear progression pathway within DevOps and Platform engineering. Reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org || 0191 338 7631