DevOps Engineer - London- 50K
Exciting opportunity with an excellent video production company who is recruiting Software Engineers to join their vibrant office in Central London.
This company is looking to massively increase their engineer and development team, looking for individuals that have strong passion for automation, security and emerging technologies. The role will give you the opportunity to further your expertise within the cloud space and work for clients that are the world's largest broadcasters. You will get to use the latest technologies and look after the end to end process of your product. With this role you will be provided an excellent professional development surrounded by a fun, social environment.
You will be focused on development, working flexible hours with the opportunity of working remotely. Your responsibilities will include of building cloud based solutions, researching and experimenting by utilising you passion for new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating services with the best security on designs
* Working with technologies such as Terraform, AWS (ECS Fargate, Lambda, EC2, plus many more), Hashicorp Vault, Packer, Docker, Golang, Python, Chef, Jenkin
* Working and taking ownership on your work and projects by maintaining new features and products
Must haves to be a good fit for this role:
* Proven track record in devops engineer or similar software engineering roles
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Familiar with Docker
* Understanding the CI/CD practices (Jenkins, CircleCL, or Atlantis)
* Excellent knowledge around at least one programming/scripting language in addition to Bash
* Very experienced with Public Cloud Development
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.