We are searching for a Senior Software Developer to join a software R&D department in Oslo.
The firm offers several SaaS products in the energy market to support; data-driven decision making, efficient resource allocation and effective market trading among others.
This is an international group of companies who have come together to work towards their common goals in the green-shift. The main bulk of your work would be to automate Google Cloud work-flows and Kubernetes infrastructure using Python scripting.
Operating in teams of 6-8 developers, this role will be responsible for the back-end development of features for the data platform product to predict energy demand and effective distribution. You will primarily use Python to build the back-end of the platform.
The cloud infrastructure on this product is ran in GCP and most of our engineers work on Mac or Linux machines.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build software and add features to our SaaS offerings
* Be part of the end-to-end product life-cycle from design, implementation and deployment
* Assist data scientists in integrating new data features to the product
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ Years of experience as a Python Developer
* GCP, AWS or Azure cloud experience
* Experience of Java development
* Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration
* Equipment allowance for your choice of tools for the job (phone and laptop)
* Experience based salary
* Flexible working environment
* 6 weeks holiday pay
* Up to 8% pension
* Travel and life insurance
If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please apply through this portal or send your CV to email@example.com
or call Dylan Johnston on +46 10 199 26 98
You can also find me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylan-johnston-666707130/
Even if this is not the role for you, get in touch and we can explore the other roles I am currently working with based on your competencies, situation and preferences.