We are searching for a software developer to join the team in Berlin!
We work to facilitate the "green transtion" by creating SaaS products for energy companies (renewable and traditional) to help them work towards more sustainable practices
Your main task will be working on our distributed data platform which stores, models and distributes large volumes of time series data. We aim to support more dimensions and have better tooling for our analysts and customers to interact with.
You will work closely with fellow developers, as well as our data team and stakeholders across the business to ensure good performance and observability
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills/experiences:
* Professional experience working with Java or Python
* Some experience with relational databases
* Cloud experience
* Experience with container technology
* You keep up to date on technologies for building distributed systems
Why choose us?
We are working at the forefront of an exciting industry which benefits society as we move towards more sustainable and renewable energy, we work with the latest technologies and are continually experimenting with new tools
As part of a cross-functional product team, you will be able to take ownership over your tasks and have your voice heard during discussions on architecture, tool choice, and wider strategy
You will also benefit from:
* Hybrid approach to home/office working
* Flexitime with core hours between 09:00 - 15:00
* Learning opportunities through courses, workshops, and networking events
* Progression options within technology, leadership and business depending on your interests
* Phone and laptop provided, and broadband coverage at home
* Subsidised gym membership
* Additional vacation days for each year you stay with the company
* Quarterly social activities and team events
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com