Senior Java Developer - Ireland
Part or Hybrid remote option*
55K-65K EURO DOE + Benefits
The company and Role:
You would be directly reporting into the head of product and working with the Data Science team, as you are responsible for both design and development of the platform. You will collaborate with various teams including UX/UI and client service, allowing you to understand client business requirements to design a working product.
The company is a growing global cloud company who are changing the global talent management landscape for some of the worlds leading companies via game -changing data analytic, providing insight into workforce behaviour around the globe.
The successful candidate will mix exceptional programming skills with excellent communications and strong business acumen.
* Developing innovative product lines based on bleeding edge outputs from sciences team.
* Being a team player in the development team whilst also leading specific development projects.
* Ensuring best practices in development, quality assurance, integration, automation and deployment.
* Being a mentor for other team members for implementing code and development.
* Consistent team collaboration to ensure innovative and unique user experiences are produced throughout front -end development.
* Java web application development experience to include Java8, MVC framework (JSF, JSP Spring or equivalent)
* SQL technologies
* Ability to communicating technical concepts to a non-technical clients/customers.
* Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience shaping and guiding technical java solutions.
* integration experience with Jenkins etc.)
* Experience with AWS.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.