This company is a scale-up that's aiming to improve the understanding of cryptocurrency. They're doing this by building innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other currency.
They are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost.
This client continuously aims to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them is an integral part of their vision, where products ultimately enable accepting crypto as a means of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
They're looking for a skilled Product Manager to accelerate the B2B offering. The role of being a Product Manager will see you being responsible for an existing product portfolio, as well as developing and operating various product strategies that ensure the company's goals and growth.
As a Product Manager, you will act as an important link between Operations, Compliance, Sales, Marketing and IT.
This is the role of a lifetime, being at the forefront of payment methods of the future, driving a unique comprehensive offer.
* Driving the product vision, strategy & roadmap in alignment with company goals
* Collaborating with the team to define the user problems that the team will solve together
* Make continuous decisions & organising the backlog
* Defining KPIs for the product
* Collaborating with stakeholders to set scope, expectations and create buy-in
* Collecting market requirements and trends in dialogue with customers and through external research
* Continuously evaluating new market requirements based on new information, develop the existing products, and develop new concepts.
Ideally, applicants should have:
* Previous experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager
* Strong knowledge of FinTech or Payment Solutions
* Experience working in Lean and Agile environments
* Come from a solid background of e-commerce, banking, or gambling/betting
While coming from a coding background isn't necessary for this role, it would be beneficial.
This scale-up is offering permanent employment with a salary of up to 60,000 SEK, occupational pension, private healthcare, and a 5,000 SEK wellness allowance. (Warrant option could be made available to senior applicants)
The office is based is in the heart of Stockholm and when these guys are back in the office, employees will still have the option to work from home up to 2 days a week.
Caught your interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or by emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.