Senior PHP Developer - (Fully Remote working option)
Up to £55k DOE plus Bonus (10%)
They are a leading marketplace for stores offering a delivery service, their platform provides stores with all the technology they need to offer a delivery service.
Their service is being rapidly rolled out through out the UK and their are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to join them at this exciting time. Their platform is already used by 10,000's of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers.
* 4+ Years' experience as a PHP Developer in similar role.
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
The Bonus Skills:
* Experience of App development.
* Experience of Working with AWS or similar.
* Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Cycle to work scheme participant
* Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.