Jefferson Frank is searching for a UKIC DV Cleared Principal Solutions Engineer/Architect to work a 12 month contract (rolling) at a global security company who specialise in providing innovative systems, products and solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide.
This contract is mostly remote with occasional travel onsite in London/Gloucester. This role falls within IR35, the client are willing to provide a competitive rate.
The role will be based around designing and building cloud based solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud architectures, your experience will cover a variety of technologies, working closely with development teams to understand complex multi-domain problem sets and apply your skills to solve them
* Active UKIC DV clearance (REQUIRED)
* Substantial AWS experience within Systems Design, Deployment and Administration
* Professional AWS certifications
* Extensive experience designing and deploying cloud based solutions across the AWS platform
* Extensive experience of administration of Linux Operating Systems within large corporate environments, including CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 18.04 onwards;
* AWS Certifications Solutions Architect Associate/Professional, DevOps Engineer professional and Developer Associate.
* VMware certified
* Experience of configuring IPv4 routers and firewalls
* Experience of designing, building & maintaining VMWare ESXi clusters;
* Experience of using Git or Subversion for configuration control
If this profile sounds like you Jefferson Frank want to hear from you. Please get in touch for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract