Principle Frontend Engineer
- please note we cannot provide sponsorship -
£100,000 - £120,000
We're looking for an experienced front-end tech lead to join our team to help build the future of work. Successful candidates will be working closely with cross-functional engineering teams across multiple divisions to help them deliver awesome software that our customers love. You'll also be helping us plan out how we decompose our existing monolithic codebase into micro-frontends whilst also re-platforming our product onto AWS.
Role & Responsibilities
* Own the architecture and big picture thinking across the platform in relation to front-end development.
* Lead and mentor the front-end engineering team to ensure the delivery of high-quality and performant code.
* Collaborate with product managers, designers, architects, and other leads to plan out the technical execution of new products and major features.
* Helping decompose our monolithic React SPA into multiple micro-frontends.
Skills & Qualifications
* You're a great communicator. This role will require leading discussions with multiple teams from different functions of the business. Presenting ideas and answering questions in open discussion is no problem for you.
* 5+ years of Typescript experience
* NEST pension scheme
* Stock option & grant plan
* Working from home equipment allowance