Serverless/ DevOps Engineer
Ireland / Remote
This client are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; they think big and they hire great people. This client are more than just another IT services company - they are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Due to continued success and growth, this client are expanding their development team and are now looking for a serverless devops engineer. You will be working with architects, technologists and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with their clients. Additionally, the senior serverless devops engineer will take a lead role working closely with their Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
* Architect and provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
* Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
* Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
* Evangelize the cloud and microservice message and architecture within the development organization and to our field organizations, partners and customers
* Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
* Create and maintain documentation
* Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
* Experience managing infrastructure or platform teams
* Experience of application development
* In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
* Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
* AWS Certifications is advantageous
25 days annual leave
Employee recognition programs
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.