Role - Data Solutions Architect - Insurance
Contract Length - 12 Months Contract (View to Extend long term)
Location - Fully Remote (Office in London)
Start Date - ASAP
The core role of the Data Solution Architect is to provide solution, functional, architectural and QA oversight. The role also supports the development and shaping of the overall data landscape, focused towards building a modern data platform that meets the current and future needs of the business.
Its paramount to have London Market insurance experience, with a strong AWS (cloud) background.
What we're looking for:
* Deep functional understanding of insurance and reinsurance business, with knowledge of Underwriting, Claims, Actuarial and Finance
* Significant knowledge and experience of Policy Admin Systems, Claims applications, Pricing models, Exposure and RI solutions
* Deep understanding of the principles of modern data solutions, data warehousing and concepts (Star Schema, Flat Reporting) including MS BI Stack (SQLServer, SSIS, SSAS Cubes, SSRS) and Micro services architecture
* Good experience of designing and implementing data solution in AWS environment
* Experience of working in a multi-stream development environment using state-of-the-art Microsoft BI and AWS technologies
* Minimum 8 years' experience designing and implementing insurance data warehouses structures, data solutions, processes and feeds
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org