We have a new need from one of our best clients based in Tampere to speak with experienced Backend Developers and wondered if you would be interested in potentially joining their product team.
Very exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company, you would be working on their product which is the best out of the other competitors on the market.
Going beyond the physical product, going into digital format within the product (4 digital parts):
1. Physical product
2. Digital experience, smart screens
3. Visibility to current customers, see the fleet of pods being used, find out the issues
4. Analytic problems + Introduce solution for the user of the office find right type of space for the meeting
They use a range of tools but the main focus is within:
AWS, Python, DevOps, CI/CD, IoT, API's
* Develop the backend services such as (depending on your skills and preferences)
* APIs used by web applications, mobile applications, or backend systems
* Backend endpoints
* Data processing pipelines and databases
* Backend system integrations (e.g. Google Workspace APIs, Microsoft Graph APIs, Salesforce)
* Define and implement best practices and controls throughout the stack where it makes sense
* Aim to automate everything that can be automated
* Introduce new technologies and concepts that improve the ways of working or the technology stack
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.