Backend Java Developer (Contractors)
Copenhagen, Denmark (onsite in Copenhagen)
Role & Responsibilities:
* To understanding the systems and platforms my client is working on
* To be able to design solutions in a hectic environment efficiently
* Is able to put forward creative ideas to help develop ongoing projects
* Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills my client is looking for:
* Solid experience within Java development (5+ years)
* must have worked with Angular, TS, PostgreSql
* Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers.
* English in speech and writing
If you're interested in finding out more please apply for this exciting opportunity.
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.