£110,000 + 15% Bonus
You will lead our newly created Platform Engineering Team developing our next generation DNS Solution Platform. This is an exciting greenfield project, working at the heart of the UK Internet infrastructure.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join us at the start of our technology transformation, shaping the platform that you will eventually manage. As the platform evolves, you will transition from the design phase to the critical stage of managing and operating it in a multi-environment production system, replacing outdated legacy services along the way.
* Extensive Linux experience, preferably Redhat (RHEL), we work extensively with Redhat Satellite.
* Extensive DNS experience, working with DNS Protocols/DNS Software.
* Previous Engineering Manager experience, track record of Team Leadership/Leading Engineering teams.
* Similar industry experience; Telecoms, Media, ISP, National infrastructure environment.
Benefits - Where do I start!
* Base salary up to £110,000 per annum.
* Bonus scheme, up to 15%
* Private Medical
* 7% matched Pension
* Childcare benefits
* Training and Development pathways, we are keen to help you progress in your career!
* 20% Travel, we do 1 day a week in our London office. The rest of the role is completely remote.
-You can apply direct to this Job Ad.
-Via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org Please attach your most recent CV.
-You can also contact me on LinkedIn "Marcus Tembe"