AWS CLOUD ENGINEER DUBLIN - HYBRID REMOTE OPTION
60K-80K EURO DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The company & Role:
This is a rapidly growing cloud company that is changing the global talent management landscape. Helping Global leading companies design and build amazing learning simulations. Our powerful technology unlocks unique data analytic, providing insight into workforce behaviour.
Our global clients are top tier Fortune 1000 entities in various industries including financial services, pharmaceutical industry, and other sectors. Our origins are en-grained in a corporate ethos of robustness, constant business-driven innovation, dynamism, passion and partnership.
The company is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer (AWS) with a proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining secure and scalable cloud services and infrastructure.
On daily tasks you will work directly with the product VP, having core responsibilities in customer/ internal cloud management and infrastructure:
* Creating scalable, highly available application solutions that then leverage cloud services.
* Developing applications and infrastructure which can then be cloud optimised.
* Advising and implementing company best practices.
* Hands on with the Implementation of DevOps practices including, continuous integration and automated deployment.
* Working on a variation of Cloud Security, VPN, VPC, CDN, S3, Lambda etc.
* SecArch processes and reviews.
* Educated to degree level with experience in software developer and/or cloud application engineering
* Python coding experience.
* 2+ Years AWS experience.
* Experience with AWS Data Processing, AI, Machine Learning services and SageMaker desirable.
* Experience with IBM or MS Azure desirable.
* Self-motivation, passionate and ability to work both in a team & independently
* Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally