Security Consultant / Architect, up to £90,000, London or Edinburgh, Flexible Working
The ideal candidate: level of technical knowledge as well as governance experience where you can walk in, evaluate security requirements against security, enterprise architecture, networking - able to apply security requirements against business practices.
* Extensive experience in the definition and development of large-scale security architecture solutions in a dynamic and fluid environment.
* Knowledge of all areas of Cyber and Information Security, with expertise in Endpoint Protection, Cloud/Perimeter/Infrastructure Controls, Data Protection, Identity, and Access Management, Security Event Management, and Vulnerability Assessment.
* Experience aligning application of security to controls based on security frameworks, i.e. NIST, ISO 27001, CIS.
* Experience in designing innovative Cyber and Information Security technology systems.
* Experience with e-commerce, financial, and high-volume online systems.
* Active awareness of the attack landscape of the financial services
Remote working is fine - in office for collaboration, WFH for day-to-day deliverables. You need to be commutable to the office for 2 days a week minimum so as long as you are fine to do that you can be as far away as you like.
Please note: You must be able to work in the UK without any restrictions. The client is not providing sponsorships at this time.
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.