AWS Data Engineer
- please note we cannot provide sponsorship -
- Need to hold SC Clearance or be eligible for SC Clearance -
£40,000 - £70,000
My client are one of the biggest names in technology and modern cloud consulting, they boast a world class data and analytics centre and are looking to add to their team. They provide a wide range of cutting edge data and analytics solutions to the Public Sector to revolutionise the UK Government's data platform and maximise insight, accessibility, revenues, reduce fraud etc - they key lifeblood of the Public Sector.
You will work in an Agile team collaborating closely with Architects, Product Managers and Solution Architects.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be working in an agile delivery team within an agile scrum framework.
* Work across various software engineering principles including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation and support.
* Contribute to various teams providing ideas and innovation/process recommendations, help mentor other team members, strong information sharing culture.
Skills & Qualifications
* ETL skills ideally using Pentaho, IICS, Powercenter other tools considered.
* Ideally a database background in Oracle, but other RDS experience considered.
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
* Annual training budget, book in training time during working hours.
* Learn new technologies, certs/training directly with vendors (e.g AWS, SAS..)
* Excellent pension & Flexibility around working from home