Python, R, SQL, AWS (Redshift) | Partial Hands-on/Management | Media Industry
£60,000 plus benefits | United Kingdom - Remote
Our Client are a major player in the media and advertising industry who are currently hiring for an Senior Analytics professional to step into their Leadership team to work with customers on measurement and insight requirements through a strategic Data Analytics approach.
The role is split between hands on responsibilities, senior leadership and engaging with high profile Clients.
Day to day
* Build and develop measurement frameworks from a strategic standpoint.
* Utilise practices into the dashboards created
* Data governance for the data sources
* Collaborate with global teams
* Stakeholder management
* Background in media/advertising
* Knowledge of different platforms
* Strong background working with dashboards
* Deep appreciation and experience with Data visualisation
* Analytics with technologies like Python and R
* Cloud experience with AWS (Redshift in particular among other services
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank to discuss the job role and benefits in more detail.
email@example.com | 0203 869 0889