Are you interested in being a part of a journey to improve the quality of life for thousands of people around the globe?
My client, who is building revolutionary mobility and accessibility technology that help those with disabilities to live more independently, is looking for a Senior QA engineer to join their growing development team. With a huge focus on developing new features, products and improving existing technology that directly supports thousands of users, this is a role with a huge impact.
Your role as a Senior QA Engineer will be to work across both automation and manual testing within the technical team to improve the overall quality of development across multiple products. In this position you will be working within the Stockholm R&D department, collaborating with multiple product teams.
* Researching, defining, deploying QA initiatives
* Execution of different testing models including but not limited to performance testing + non-functional testing
* Making sure exceptional quality is delivered across all products and teams
* Collaborating and coaching of product development teams to understand quality expectations
* Helping automation of new test procedures
If you have any further questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to reach out.