Data Engineer - Up to 50k - an existing opportunity
A start-up Eco/financial services client of mine who are on a journey to lower carbon-emissions by providing relevant information to companies within the financial sector are actively looking for a Data engineer to join them as the primary engineer to implement a new high quality data infrastructure.
This company has already seen a considerable amount of success within the first few months of being active and they are looking for the right Data Engineer to drive the work an agile environment. This role is perfect for someone interested in climate change and sustainable finance.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for building coding/solutions spanning from the front and back data flows.
* You will be building pipelines under CI/CD agile principles
* You will responsible for optimising data quality
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience working with climate risk/climate Data
* Ideally 1-3 years' experience working as Data engineer
* Relative experience working within an agile environment
* Programming experience with: Python/SQL
* Potential stock options available
* Faster career progression
Data Engineer - Up to 50k - an exciting opportunity