The company is based in Helsinki (but will accommodate remote working) whose technology is a Cloud based Streaming Subscription service for mobile games - part owned by Rovio.
As a Senior Streaming Developer you will be part of the talented Platform team, where you will be developing the next generation streaming technology environment by pushing the limits of a networked graphics pipeline.
They would expect you to collaboratively maintain the GL streaming codebase at the core of the product. Your responsibilities will include improving efficiency and throughput by optimizing data structures for network streaming and extending our API coverage for both OpenGL ES and native code.
They offer a very competitive salary with a high tier benefits package on top and a great bonus scheme.
Tech requirement would be as follows:
Skills and requirements
* Modern C++ development practices
* Deep understanding of the OpenGL/OpenGLES state machine
* Real-time network application development
* Understanding the inner workings of a game engine
* Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Ability to switch between tasks rapidly and work in a fast paced environment
Beneficial other skills:
* CPU and GPU architectures, ARM assembly
* Real-time audio streaming and formats
* Python 3 scripting, build systems
* Android app development, JNI, SMALI
* Android dynamic linker, ELF format
* Have a passion for automation for scalability
If this butters your toast then please reach on at email@example.com.
All candidates should live within Finland due to the nature of the role and all interview will take place remotely due to COVID.