My client is a Investment management firm looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team as they expand and look to continually innovate and develop new solutions to complex industry problems. This organisation spans 13 countries developing high-quality financial strategies. This role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop high quality code for infrastructure and application automation
* Cloud platform integration updates
* Work with Ops Manager to closely monitor utilisation, performance, DR processes and costs across all AWS infrastructure
* Automation, scripting and configuring CI/CD pipelines.
* Troubleshooting complex production / performance / outage issues.
* Assist with developing and implementing strict change control processes.
* Rotating on-call support
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science or Related field
* Other relevant qualifications are preferable
* Professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Knowledge of cloud based systems using AWS necessary
* CI/CD pipelines, writing Jenkins files
* Experience with cluster management
* Financial services experience preferable but not necessary
* Ability to work with a range of other coding languages is preferable, especially Java and Python
* Monthly incentive scheme
* Industry leading training