Software Engineer Consultant - MERN Stack
I am looking for a person with a growth mindset and a passion for development, who wants to be a part of my client's team of expert consultants.
At this agency, they act as a partner to their clients where they assess needs and deploy consultants that can make a real impact. Their success lies in having experienced consultants, characterized by technical excellence, quality of work and passion for software development.
As a Consultant, you will develop and deliver quality code to clients, while constantly looking for potential improvements. In this role, you lead by example and get to implement the latest technologies and engineering practices.
* Minimum of 5 years of industry experience within software development
* Experience with any of the major cloud providers (Azure, AWS or GCP)
* Experience with Microservice architecture/REST API's, SQL Databases and Web Services
* Knowledge of building environments and GIT
* Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
* Professional working proficiency in English and Swedish
* Swedish Work Permit and/or Citizenship
* Experience working as a consultant
* Experience working with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery
* Experience with container technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes)
* Knowledge of any other contemporary programming language (such as Go, Python, etc)
This client is passionate and already have experienced software specialists out on development assignments in digital transformation. Their engaged software engineers help companies across Stockholm succeed with business-critical application and systems development and take pride in demonstrating the full potential of technology in reaching the desired business outcome.
Feeling ready to apply?
Do not hesitate to send in your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, feel free to contact Jenna Owens at the above address.