DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
You will be working for a company within the Health Industry. You will be working as a DevOps Engineer remotely from anywhere in the UK. You will receive up to £70,000 for this position.
* Building out infrastructure as code using terraform
* Performing internal audits of our infrastructure, from security, cost, performance, and reliability perspectives
* Performing analysis and running data-driven experiments on our databases in order to improve reliability and performance, and to reduce cost
* Using tools to continue improve our ability to detect and respond to incidents
* Broad AWS experience
* MongoDB experience
* MySQL & PostgresQL experience
* Experience with data migration projects, write-intensive database workloads (chat, streaming data ingestion, etc)
* Scripting in bash, python, or equivilent
* Understanding a modern software development lifecycle, including CI/CD
* Database performance benchmarking
Nice to have:
* Microsoft Citus
* Redis in production (clustering, sharding, Elasticache, RedisLabs Cloud)
* Knowledge with ElasticSearch in production (clustering)
* Erlang/OTP or Elixir
* Incident response management
This is an exciting new opportunity within the medical industry. If its not for you but you know of someone else that may be interested then please pass on my details as a successfully referred placed candidate could win you £250 Amazon vouchers.
Contact Andrew Darcy for more information.
T: 0191 300 1818