Are you an AWS Systems Architect looking for a new challenge?
Are you based in Doncaster, Leeds, Sheffield or the surrounding areas and can get in a couple of times a month?
My client is a market leading designer and manufacturer of security products and technologies for the global security industry.
They are on the look out for an AWS Systems Architect who will review and manage the existing AWS Cloud Architecture with particular emphasis on identification and implementation of AWS best practices. Design and deploy scalable, cost efficient, resilient solutions with a view on integration of future technologies.
As part of the R&D team, you will be exposed to the latest technology stack and will need to constantly keep your skills up to date. You will apply best practice approaches to contribute to the ongoing improvement of coding practices and process.
* £50k - £55k per annum & good benefit.
* Flexible working hours.
* R&D office is based in Doncaster
* Review existing technological implementations with a focus on compliance, regulatory guidance and resilience
* Design and lead change to the architecture with continuous feedback to stakeholders and awareness of the internal and external customer expectations
* Troubleshoot events and provide detailed reports on the infrastructure.
* Reporting to the Cloud / APP Team Project Manager who reports in to the R&D Director.
* At least 3years experience maintaining an AWS environment or similar IT Infrastructure environment
* Experience working within a SAAS environment utilizing AWS and associated applications
* Knowledge of build tools (Git, Docker)
* Experience with databases (MySQL, DynamoDb, NoSQL)
* Experience working with system migrations
* Comfortable working out of hours should this be required
* Development experience working with Websockets, TCP, UDP,OAuth, OpenId, Cognito, PHP, CSS
* Working knowledge of Jira applications
* Knowledge of .Net
* Contribution to Open Source projects
* Experience working in a flexible and adaptable agile environment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work calmly and methodically within challenging situations
Hold at least 2 of the following qualifications;
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
* AWS Certified Developer - Associate
* AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org